Support Request Form
To submit a request for support online, please fill out the form below with as much detail as possible and we will get back to you promptly. If this is an urgent issue, please call our office at (630) 307-9528.
As you describe your issue, please review the questions that appear below the form and try to include answers to as many of those questions as are relevant to your current problem. The more detail we have, the better prepared we can be to solve your problem quickly and efficiently.
As you describe your issue, please try to include answers to as many of the following questions as are relevant to your current problem:
- When did this problem start?
- Is this happening at home or at work?
- Did this ever work for you (and now it's broken) or is this something you just tried for the first time or would like to start doing?
- Did you recently install something (hardware or software) that might have triggered this problem?
- Does it happen all the time or just sometimes? What are you doing when it happens?
- If you have more than one computer, is this problem happening for all of them or just one?
- What operating system/version are you running (e.g., XP Home/Pro, Vista Home/Bus., Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, Mac, ...)?
- What browser/version do you use (e.g., Internet Explorer 8 or 9 or?, Firefox, AOL, Safari, Opera,...)?
- What do you use to read e-mail (e.g., Outlook Express, Outlook (what version?), Thunderbird, Eudora, web-based,...)?
- If you see an error message on the screen, what exactly does it say and what were you doing when it appeared?
- Do you have an up-to-date anti-virus program running and if so, what is it?
- What service do you have for internet access (Comcast, AT&T DSL, Cbeyond, dial-up, other)?
- Do you have a router?
- Do you connect wirelessly?